Thursday, April 16, 2009

An E-mail from Bart Gordon

I just received this e-mail from Bart Gordon:

Dear Wendy,

Thank you for sharing your support for funding for the MTSU Philosophy Department. I appreciate hearing from you on this important issue.

Growing up in Middle Tennessee and as a third generation MTSU student, I understand the vital role the university plays in our community. I am pleased to hear how the university has positively influenced your life. In February, I supported the passage of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. As the funds become available to state governments and federal grants across the country, it is my hope that MTSU will benefit from this legislation to avoid cutting programs. Know I will support full funding for MTSU as we continue our work in the 111th Congress.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts on this matter. Please do not hesitate to contact me again on this or any other issue.



Stay in touch,

BART GORDON
Member of Congress

No comments:

Post a Comment