Sunday, March 22, 2009

Another Response from Gebert

What a trooper! She has responded more than anyone, and I must say that is quite impressive, considering how much she must be annoyed at me right now. There's an easy way to get me to stop sending e-mails: stop talking about eliminating/merging the philosophy department. I decided to respond to her personally as well, in hopes of explaining my position and making some headway.

First, Gebert's response:

Dear Ms. Caldwell,
I have received your email and as always, your comments will be taken into consideration.
Kaylene Gebert

My reply:

Thank you for your continued responses. I know you are doing your job, and I know these decisions must be difficult. I made a committment to myself to keep sending e-mails, and I hope you understand that I do this because I feel very passionately about this issue and not because I'm trying to be a nuisance. I know that by working together and utilizing our resources, we can find a way to preserve education and ensure MTSU's future success. I thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Wendy K. Caldwell

No comments:

Post a Comment