Saturday, March 14, 2009

An Exciting Update

When TBR Chancellor Charles Manning responded to my e-mail, he chose to reply to all, which sent his response to a number of decision-makers at MTSU, TBR, THEC, and Governor Bredesen. Eventually, it got to John McDaniel, Dean of the College of Liberal Arts. This is a small victory, but a victory nonetheless. People are starting to take notice, and hopefully this will spark some interesting and productive conversation.

In the meantime, I will continue to send letters, and I will have an update soon. I have also contacted Sidney McPhee's office in an attempt to get an appointment either on the phone or in person. I will call again Monday to try to set this up. I will also continue to attempt contacting local media in hopes of some kind of coverage.

Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein, and happy Pi Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment